Hull Blyth Araouzos

147 147 Chr. Hadjipavlou Street, Limassol 3036
25362223
Views: 4879 Share

Business Details

In 1936 the British shipping company Hull Blyth & Co Ltd of London initiated business activities in Cyprus. The company was later incorporated with the participation of the local executives, and by 1960, was renamed Hull Blyth Araouzos Ltd. In 1984 it became a purely local company. Offices in all cities of Cyprus were established, and were all involved in ticketing, tour operation, cargo handling and clearing & forwarding services, with special expertise service in shipping activities. The Nicosia office was mainly involved in aviation services. With the enlargement of trade between Cyprus and overseas after the second World War, Hull Blyth increased its efforts for achieving a relatively remarkable expansion of its activities. The company thrived through the years taking advantage of the privileged geographical position of the island, which is surrounded by three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a result of the Turkish invading forces occupying about the 40% of the island in 1974, the company and its Associates have suffered heavy losses and were deprived of their premises in Famagusta and Kyrenia. Both those offices are still not operating. The company's handling office, which was at Nicosia Airport, has also been closed. However, Hull Blyth did not

BUSINESS REVIEWS

Add review

There are no reviews at the moment

147 147 Chr. Hadjipavlou Street, Limassol 3036
hba@hba.com.cy
25362223